The Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) is a compulsory fee charged by most universities. It is your way of contributing to making VU a better place for everyone and is used to improve non-academic services and amenities, not directly related to your course.
Thanks to your SSAF contribution, we have services like:
- career and financial advice
- student clubs and societies and the Victoria University Student Union (VUSU)
- counselling, health, advocacy, housing and welfare services
- student lounge facilities, such as phone charging stations, microwaves and fridges
- exam reviver stations
- campus-run events, such as orientation
- sport and recreational facilities and programs
- leadership and volunteering programs
- projects funded by SSAF Student Experience Initiative Grants.
SSAF means you get a great campus experience, free support services and modern facilities. It also helps us focus our University funding on improving your learning experience and investing in cutting-edge research.