The LEAD Program will be included on your VU Extra transcript once you have completed the minimum requirements of the program:
- attending the introductory workshop LEAD: Your Leadership Journey
- completing the online Bystander Awareness and Action module
- earning 30 Leadership Points (LP) in the Leadership workshops section
- earning 30 Leadership Points in the Leadership activities section.
If you would like to continue to develop your leadership skills, you can continue to earn Leadership Points by completing additional workshops and activities.
Earn 30 points (or more) by attending a combination of the following:
- Student Leadership Conference (10 LP)
- LEAD workshop: Communication for leaders (10 LP)
- LEAD workshop: Working with teams (10 LP)
- LEAD workshop: Introduction to conflict management (10 LP)
- LEAD workshop: The emotionally intelligent leader (10 LP)
- Learning Hub skill development workshop: Self management (5 LP)
- Learning Hub skill development workshop: Critical thinking (5 LP)
- Learning Hub skill development workshop: Great presentations (5 LP).
Earn 30 points (or more) through skill-building activities such as:
To have LEAD recognised on your VU Extra Transcript in time for graduation, make sure you submit your evidence of completion by the following dates:
- Mid-year graduation: 1 July 2020
- End of year graduation: 1 November 2020.
Read the VU Extra Transcript policy for more information.