The LEAD Program will be included on your VU Extra transcript once you have completed the minimum requirements of the program:
- attending the introductory workshop LEAD: Your Leadership Journey
- completing the online Bystander Awareness and Action module
- earning 30 Leadership Points (LP) in the Leadership workshops section
- earning 30 Leadership Points in the Leadership activities section.
If you would like to continue to develop your leadership skills, you can continue to earn Leadership Points by completing additional workshops and activities.
Earn 30 points (or more) by attending a combination of the following:
- Student Leadership Conference (10 LP)
- LEAD workshop: Communication for leaders (10 LP)
- LEAD workshop: Working with teams (10 LP)
- LEAD workshop: Introduction to conflict management (10 LP)
- LEAD workshop: The emotionally intelligent leader (10 LP)
- LEAD workshop: Leading remote teams (10 LP)
- Learning Hub skill development workshop: Digital citizenship Level 1 (5 LP)
- Learning Hub skill development workshop: Great presentations (5 LP).
Earn 30 points (or more) through skill-building activities such as:
- serving as a VU Club or Society Executive (30 LP)
- volunteering (1 LP per hour)
- completing an eligible student-led project (30 LP)
- attending Leadership Snacks (2 LP each)
- participating in the Industry Mentoring program (10 LP)
- completing an accredited Mental Health First Aid training program (10 LP)
- serving as a Sport Team Manager – Unisport Nationals (30 LP).
To have the LEAD Program recognised on your VU Extra Transcript in time for graduation, make sure you submit your evidence of completion by the following dates:
- Mid-year graduation: 1 July 2021
- End of year graduation: 1 November 2021.
Read the VU Extra Transcript policy for more information.