Our Leadership program will provide you with unique and free professional development opportunities to develop your leadership skills and stand out from the crowd.
Participate in the VU Student Leadership Program to:
- boost your employability by learning useful workplace skills
- gain both technical leadership skills and increase your capacity to learn
- have exclusive access to unique opportunities to learn from a range of diverse and inspirational leaders
- receive ongoing support from our specialist Leadership team
- receive recognition of your extra-curricular participation on your academic transcript
- make new friends, learn about yourself; and have fun!
Our team is here to assist you with any queries. Check out the links below for more information.
Contact us by email: email@example.com; we'd love to hear from you.
Like the VU Student Life Facebook page to keep up to date on upcoming leadership and professional development events.
In 'Student Leadership Program':
Student Leadership Conference
The Student Leadership Conference is an annual one day event, with keynote speakers and workshops.
VU’s Lead2Change (L2C) is a fun & free 2-day leadership training program for current VU students. It's...
Leadership groups, events & opportunities
Enhance your leadership through the Student Leadership Conference, skills development workshops and gr...
Student Leadership Awards
These non-academic awards recognise and celebrate students across Victoria University for their leader...
Student Leadership Council
The Council meets on a regular basis to discuss the Student Leadership program and any issues or initi...
The Big Idea (for Bachelor of Business students)
The Big Idea is a program for Bachelor of Business students to develop a business plan and see their d...
Student Leadership Advisory Committee
Staff representatives of the leadership groups listed above sit on the Student Leadership Advisory Committee. They discuss and make decisions regarding Student Leadership.
Interested students can attend meetings, observe the proceedings and learn more about group or team management.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org