Usually you will need to make an appointment to see a counsellor, however counsellors will do whatever they can to see you on the spot or as soon as possible if the matter is urgent.
Our professionally trained counsellors provide free, confidential individual counselling sessions.
We also offer supervised placements for counsellors-in-training.
Hours & locations of operation
Counselling services is usually open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Student counselling is available at the following locations:
- City Flinders Campus, Ground floor, Flinders Lane, G18
- Footscray Park Campus, Level 2, Building M2 (includes counselling reception area)
- Footscray Nicolson Campus, Level 1, Telford Building, T146
- St Albans Campus, Building 4N, 101
- Sunshine Campus, Building B, 137
- Werribee Campus, Building 1B, 109.
Opening hours vary at some campuses.
Call +61 3 9919 5400 to book an appointment for any campus. Please note counselling services are usually open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday but may vary from campus to campus.
Phone: +61 3 9919 5400