Services we provide
The Library can provide various accessibility services to students, including:
- help to retrieve items from shelves
- searching the library catalogue
- database and web navigation
- one-on-one library orientation sessions to help you find your way around
- assistance with complex photocopying or scanning (enlargements)
- extended loans on selected items
- emailing or postage of materials when appropriate
- getting resources in alternative formats
- equipment hire, such as keyboards, software and laptops.
To arrange equipment hire contact an Accessibility Library Services Officer. They will fill in an Equipment Loan form for you.