Library Inquiry workshops are part of the Study Essentials suite of workshops designed for first year students to build foundational skills needed to excel in their studies.
In Library Inquiry online workshops, you will learn how to:
- search for information and identify credible sources to use in an academic setting
- create strategies to locate and use discipline-specific key resources such as scholarly databases, e-books, e-journals and web resources
- apply the concept of academic integrity including referencing
- create your own resource of tips and useful online guides.
Discipline specific workshops are offered online in various disciplines:
- Library Inquiry – Arts & Education
- Library Inquiry – Building & Architecture
- Library Inquiry – Business & IT
- Library Inquiry – Engineering & Science
- Library Inquiry – Health & Sport
- Library Inquiry – Law.
Book a workshop
Bookings will be available via:
- Learning Hub online (log in, click workshops and search 'Academic Inquiry')
- VU App on your mobile (find and book sessions in MyVU).