Victoria University Clinical Exercise & Rehabilitation (VUCER) placements are included in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Exercise Science (Clinical Practice) (ABHE)
- Bachelor of Exercise Science (Sport Practice) (ABHD)
- Master of Clinical Exercise Science and Rehabilitation (AMEP).
VUCER placements are designed to equip you with:
- skills and knowledge of an entry-level practitioner
- membership and/or accreditation with Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) as an Exercise Scientist and/or Exercise Physiologist (AEP).
As of 2020, you may incur a placement fee if you don’t comply with minimum standards for external placements.
Please note: accreditation with ESSA is not automatic. Students need to successfully complete their academic studies and also achieve 500 practicum hours to be eligible for accreditation with ESSA.