Check databases, eBooks, eJournals and online videos to help you during summer school.
If you are enrolled in summer school, you can find online resources (databases, eBooks, eJournals and online videos) on the Library webpage to help you succeed in your studies.
To guide you in your search and use of resources, you can refer to Library Guides:
- VU Library Start to find a Library resource or service you require for being successful at university
- Finding resources and how to work towards a successful assignment
- Evaluating information for your assessment requirements and how to spot fake news
- Referencing and plagiarism with step-by-step flowchart to determine when to use referencing
Specific referencing style guides are also available:
- APA Referencing
- Australian Guide to Legal Citation (AGLC)
- Harvard Referencing
- Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Oxford Referencing
Library Course Guides
- Bachelor of Education – see Databases & Journals and Websites.
- Bachelor of Business – see Journal Databases, Statistics & Reports, Accounting, etc.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Mechanical Engineering) – see Books & eBooks.
- Bachelor of Dermal Sciences – see Books & eBooks.
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science & Bachelor of Biomedicine – see Books & eBooks.
- Bachelor of Laws – see Law resources by subject (and Library Unit Guide BLO1105 Business Law)
To get help with finding, accessing and using library resources and services, chat online with a Librarian.