If you are new to the library and not sure where to start or can’t find a resource, join the online session 'Get to know the VU Library'.
This is a short online session to help you find the library service or resource you require for being successful at university.
Meet the library staff who can assist you to meet your study goals and learn about library resources.
You will learn how to:
- use VU's library systems – how to access online services and resources via the new look library website
- build your skills – how to access and complete Academic Integrity modules
- find what you need at the VU library – searching strategies for online resources.
Bring your questions about the library and let’s talk library!
Attend the session
The session will be delivered via Zoom on these two days:
- Tuesday 13 February, 12pm–12.30pm
- Thursday 15 February, 11am –11.30am
Access the session via the new space called ‘Library Links and Support’ within VU Collaborate:
- Log in to and access Discover from the homepage.
- Select and enrol.
- Within , click ‘Zoom Classroom’ within the ‘Communication’ tab, and join ‘Get to know the VU Library’.
See how to: