Part-time study is generally not available to international student visa holders. Full-time study is required to complete within the duration of your eCoE.
View the international version of your course page to see relevant fee, admission and study mode information for international students.
If you will be studying with VU, we strongly encourage you to attend your enrolment information session. First time enrolling students will receive information session details in their letter of offer. For re-enrolling students please see the enrolment schedule for details.
Please refer to your course delivery plan on this page to see if you need to enrol in subjects/units in a particular sequence.
It is your responsibility to check that you have completed any pre-requisite and co-requisite units for your chosen units of study.
Plans are published as they become available.
If your delivery plan is not available yet, you can check your course structure by referring to your course page.
Enrolment for all courses is completed online.
Bachelor degree courses
BBUS with specialisations in:
- Accounting (BSPACT)
- Banking and Finance (BSPBKF)
- Event Management (BSPEVT)
- Financial Risk Management (BSPFNR)
- Human Resource Management (BSPHMR)
- Information Systems Management (BSPIMS)
- International Hospitality Management (BSPIMH)
- International Tourism Management (BSPIMT)
- International Trade (BSPITD)
- Management and Innovation (BSPMAI)
- Marketing (BSPMRK)
- Music Industry (BSPMUS)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management (BSPSCL).