- Major Studies
- Corporate Finance
- Applied Statistics for Business
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Taxation Law and Practice
- Personal Financial Planning
- Risk Management Models
- Capstone Units
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Applied Business Challenge
- Students undertaking this as a second major are required to complete BPD2100 International Business Challenge instead of BPD3100 Applied Business Challenge.
- International Business Challenge
- Please note: students undertaking the Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Business (LBWB) and Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/Bachelor of Business (LHWB) are required to complete BAO3405 Law of Financial Institutions and Securities in place of BLO2206 Taxation Law and Practice.
- Law of Financial Institutions and Securities
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unitset as an elective.
- Contact your course coordinator to see if you are able to take the elective unit set.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.