Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- prepare a work plan according to organisational requirements and work objectives;
- use business technology to schedule, prioritise and monitor completion of tasks in a work plan;
- assess and prioritise own work load and deal with contingencies;
- monitor and assess personal performance against job role requirements by seeking feedback from colleagues and clients, and;
- identify personal development needs and access, complete and record skill development and learning.
Note: if a specific volume or frequency is not stated, then evidence must be provided at least once.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- outline key provisions of legislation that relate to own work role;
- describe goals, objectives or key performance indicators of own work role;
- explain ways to elicit, analyse and interpret feedback when communicating with other people in the workplace;
- explain the principles and techniques of goal setting, measuring performance, time management and personal assessment of learning and development needs;
- explain signs and sources of stress and strategies to deal with stress in the workplace, and;
- identify methods to identify and prioritise personal learning needs.