This donor-funded grant is designed to support current students to ease the financial costs of education.
Apply for the VU Thrive Grant through our VU Admission Centre.
The VU Thrive grant will be available for current onshore students who:
- are enrolled in a HE award or TAFE course
- are experiencing financial hardship demonstrated through receipt of low income or evidenced financial hardship
- have not applied and been successfully granted a VU Thrive Grant in the same academic year
- completed all questions outlined in the application portal
- provided any requested evidence including, but not limited to:
- bank statements
- medical bills.
The value of the grant will be determined by the evidence provided in your application.
Payment will be made within 5-10 business days after accepting the offer to the bank account listed on your student record.
Assessment & selection
Applications will be assessed by the VU Scholarships Office.