These documents are required when you apply for an Access scholarship at VU:
- copy of a current Centrelink statement (or if payments have not yet been received, a copy of ‘Intent to Claim' letter)
- copy of other person's current Centrelink statement (if you rely on someone else's income)
- copy of your Health Care Card
- copy of other person's Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card with your name listed (if you are listed on someone else's card)
- evidence of your personal income – current year's tax assessment or payslips no older than three months
- evidence of someone else's personal income (if you rely on someone else's income) – current year's tax assessment or payslips no older than three months.
If you've made specific claims in your application you'll need to provide additional evidence.
- If you're unable to study full time: provide a statement from a medical practitioner, community elder or similar, detailing reason(s) why you cannot study full time.
- If you have answered 'yes' to a disability or medical condition: provide a statement from Victoria University Disability Support Unit, medical practitioner or equivalent.
- If you have indicated home life difficulties: provide evidence from a relevant agency, community worker, medical practitioner or similar.
Submit supporting documents by uploading to your VTAC application. If you require assistance, please contact VTAC directly.