If you would like to study a single unit (undergraduate or postgraduate), register your interest by the deadlines.
The letters Block 1B3 refer to semester and block of study, in this example it refers to semester 1, block 3. Check out the Block mode study dates for information about when you'd be studying.
Deadlines for registering your interest in single blocks:
- Block 1B3 – 27 April 2020
- Block 1B4 – 25 May 2020
- Block (Winter) WB1 – 22 June 2020
- Block 2B1 – 20 July 2020
- Block 2B2 – 17 August 2020
- Block 2B3 – 14 September 2020
- Block 2B4 – 19 October 2020
- Block (Summer) SB2 – 16 November 2020.
School of Business postgraduate units are currently delivered in Trimester mode, please register your interest by the deadlines as indicted against these trimesters:
- Melbourne TRI 2 – 13 July 2020
- Melbourne TRI 3 – 2 November 2020.
Once you’ve registered your interest we'll get back to you (within a week) with all the details on how to apply and enrol.
Register your interest in studying single units