Joanna is a doctoral student in the College of Business. Her doctoral study examines the effects of social influence on student choice of higher education institution in the case study of Victoria University. Joanna uses qualitative research in her study.
She holds a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Business (Marketing) degree, and is interested in teaching and research.
Joanna can assist with:
- library research databases (especially in Business and Social Sciences)
- candidature preparation (e.g. proposals and presentations)
- ethics applications
- literature review
- document formatting
- English grammar.
Joanna is available at the City Flinders Campus (Room 9.10a), on Tuesdays, 11am-2pm.
From 7 August to 8 December 2017, the Research Ambassadors can be contacted from 11am to 2pm:
- at City Flinders Campus, Room 9.10a, on Tuesdays
- at Footscray Park Campus, Building P, Room P416 Research Lounge, on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays
- by phone at City Flinders Campus, +61 478 405 117, on Tuesdays
- by phone at Footscray Park Campus, +61 478 405 113, on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays
- via email at seekRA@vu.edu.au
- on Skype (look for contact name 'vuseekra').