We take an interdisciplinary approach to our research, which includes these topics:
- African background people negotiating identity and belonging in Australia
- An evaluation of the Horace Petty public housing estate – A place-based education intervention for highly vulnerable young people
- Building Resilience Project.
- Community arts, critical psychosocial accompaniment and Aboriginal empowerment
- Dialogues of Change - Youth Peer Education through Applied Theatre
- Evaluation of the Polyglot Theatre Program
- Pride, Passion and Pitfalls: Working in the Australian Entertainment Industry