Victoria University is incredibly proud of the achievements of our Alumni Community. We feel it important to celebrate their accomplishments because as a University our Alumni success is the most important indication of our success.
Help us uncover even more stories of our inspiring Alumni by submitting a nomination in one of the following categories:
- Distinguished Alumni Award: This preeminent award recognises the recipient’s exceptional contribution to a chosen field of endeavour, and their pursuit of excellence in everything they do.
- Young Achiever Alumni Award: This award recognises Alumni aged 35 or younger who have demonstrated significant achievements early in their career or chosen field of endeavour.
- Outstanding Leadership Alumni Award: This newly created award in 2016 will be presented to a graduate who has earned the respect and acknowledgement within their profession and/or in the broader community.
- Outstanding Service Alumni Award: The recipient of this award will have offered exceptional service to their local community or the Victoria University, Alumni or student community.
- Outstanding Student Alumni Award: This award recognises a current student who has demonstrated outstanding qualities in: student leadership, academic success, business initiatives, volunteer or community related work or extracurricular pursuits.
Complete the form and nominate someone you know to be honoured in our 2016 Victoria University Alumni Awards.
Nominations close Thursday 30 June 2016, and award recipients will be announced at the Alumni Awards Presentation on Wednesday 19 October 2016.