Research students can apply for an access fob (electronic key) by completing a Fob Access form and delivering it to the Library Service Desk on level 2 of Footscray Park Library or the Werribee Library Service Desk, or email a scanned copy of the form to email@example.com.
- Forms are available from the Footscray Park and Werribee Library Service Desks or can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Library authorizes this form, so you do not need to get it signed by your Head of School.
- Please print your name, student ID number and email address clearly on the form.
- Fob access is valid for one year only (until 30 April of the following year). An application to renew fob access is required upon expiry.
- Applications may take up to 14 days to be processed.
Collecting your access fob
Fourteen days after submission of the application form, please check at the Security Office (E101) at Footscray Park Campus or Security in Building 3 at the Werribee Campus to see if your access fob is ready to be collected. If the access fob is not collected within a month, the application is cancelled and the fob is no longer available.
For queries about fob collection, email email@example.com.