Study rooms can’t be booked at the moment as all libraries are closed until further notice.
Study Rooms are bookable using MyPC for up to 2 hours and up to 7 days in advance. Room bookings cannot be extended and usually one booking is allowed by a user.
Study rooms are only for group study only (two or more students). They are not for individual study. Study rooms can only be booked and used by VU students. They are not available for staff use.
Library staff reserve the right to cancel or re-allocate a booking, or ask someone to leave if the:
- student who booked the room does not turn up within 15 minutes of the booking
- room is being used by a person other than the student who has a current booking
- room is being used by an individual
- room is being used for a purpose other than study
- behaviour of users is inappropriate.