Your help is urgently needed to support students. Every year VU’s Student Wellbeing team receive hundreds of requests for help from capable, hardworking students.
Simple things like transport to uni or Wifi all add up. With rising cost of living and low paid casual jobs, many students can’t afford to buy the books and equipment they need to finish their course.
Your support provides students in need with:
- vouchers to buy food and groceries
- emergency grants to help pay bills when students are struggling to make ends meet
- technology grants to buy a laptop with specialised software for their course
- support to pay their rent.
* All donations over $2 are tax-deductible for Australian tax purposes.