Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) is a compulsory student fee that was created by the Australian Parliament in October 2011. SSAF is your way of contributing to making VU a better place for everyone. It’s designed to be used for non-academic things that benefit all students.
Thanks to your SSAF contribution, we have services like:
- career and financial advice
- student clubs and societies
- mobile charging facilities
- microwaves and fridges in your student lounges
- exam reviver stations
- campus-run events
- sport and recreational activities.
SSAF means you get a great campus experience, free support services and modern facilities. It also helps us focus our University funding on improving your learning experience and investing in cutting-edge research.