Non-payment of fees
All enrolled students (including Skills First eligible Certificate trial students) will incur a financial penalty of $150 if fees are not paid by the due date. This applies if:
- paying fees upfront but have not paid by the due date
- deferring fees and want to make full or partial payment of tuition fee after due date but before census date
- deferring fees but have not paid materials and amenities fee by census date (Diploma only).
Students enrolled in a Certificate level course will incur a financial penalty of $150 if:
- a payment plan has not been organised for outstanding fees.
Full-fee paying students
If you are required to pay your fees up-front, and fail to do so by the due date, your enrolment will be cancelled. This applies to:
- International & local full fee students
- New Zealand citizens, permanent residents & upfront HELP loan students (who did not pay or provide a TFN by the census date).