Check the exam timetables carefully for details of your exam times and venues.
Exam dates & venues
Access & check your timetables
The 2018 exam timetables will be released and displayed on MyVU after they have been finalised. It's your responsibility to access your exam timetable/s each semester.
Once released, read your exam timetables carefully and check on a regular basis for any updates.
Mis-reading the exam timetable will not be accepted as sufficient cause for failing to attend an exam. Please see exam rules and regulations for more information.
Melbourne Showground exam times
For exams at the Melbourne Showgrounds, your exam will be scheduled in the morning, afternoon or evening. Make sure that you arrive on time:
- morning session starts at 8.30am
- afternoon session starts at 1pm
- evening session starts at 5pm.
VU campus exam times
Please check your exam timetable carefully for exam start times at VU campuses - they may not be the same as Melbourne Showgrounds start times.
If you are timetabled to sit two examinations on the same day and time you must:
- complete a Clash of examinations advice form
- lodge it at a Student Service Centre at least one week before the examination period begins.
You will then:
- receive a letter confirming your exam details including new seat numbers (disregard the seat numbers displayed on the web)
- be required to sit both examinations on the same day (morning and afternoon sessions)
- be supervised throughout the lunch period
- need to bring your own lunch because you will not be permitted to leave the examination room during the lunch period.