It is your responsibility to:
- keep your personal details and enrolment information up to date
- select units that fit your course structure
- check whether there are any pre-requisite and co-requisite units you need to satisfy
- re-enrol for both semesters
- re-enrol before census and pay fees by the due date (paying after the due date will incur a late fee of $150 being added to your account).
If you are enrolled in a double degree you should seek academic advice from Course & Unit Administrators from each discipline - visit VUHQ if you are not sure who to contact.
Please note: If you re-enrol before your previous semester results are released, we recommend checking your enrolment again once you receive your results. If you fail a unit, you need to find out how this affects your enrolment and progression. Seek advice from your Course & Unit Administrator.