Clinical learning is a highly valued compulsory part of the School's courses that are accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia. Students are required to complete 100% of their clinical learning hours to be eligible for a certificate of completion and registration.
For further information about clinical learning and placements, visit the Nursing and Midwifery My Clinical Learning Database. This site requires login and can be accessed by Nursing and Midwifery students.
My Clinical Learning Database
On the My Clinical Learning Database for all enrolled Nursing and Midwifery students, you can find out more about:
- Clinical practicum rules, including requirements for clinical attendance, make up and assessment in clinical learning units
- Police check requirements
- Working with children check requirements
- Immunisation requirements
- Clinical attire
- Common forms
- Clinical placement handbook
- Clinical calendar.