By entering the 2022 Graduate Outcomes Survey (GOS) Competition (“the Promotion”), you (“the entrant”) agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Victoria University (VU) (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001.
- All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 26 April 2022 at 09:00 AEST and closes at midnight on 29 May 2022. (Promotion Period). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
- The draw will take place at 12:00 AEST on 20 June 2022 at Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus.
- VU will randomly select 10 winners.
- VU will contact the winners via telephone (if available) and their primary email (as provided to VU) to confirm a winning entry within 24 hours of the draw.
- If contacted by VU, you have 14 days to respond to VU’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed, you forfeit your prize and VU will select another winner.
- The winners' names will be published on the VU Graduate Outcomes Survey website.
- Winners will be emailed their electronic gift card to their VU email address shortly after 20 June 2022.
- No prizes can be collected unless the winner provides proof of identity which is satisfactory to VU.
Eligibility & how to enter
- Entry is open to Victoria University graduates selected by the Social Research Centre to participate in the GOS in the current period.
- Entrants must fully complete the GOS during the Promotion Period.
- Entrants who complete the GOS are automatically entered in the Promotion once only.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries (complete GOS submissions) not received during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- By entering the promotion you agree to receive information and marketing communications from VU.
- In the event that you are the winner of the Promotion, you consent to the disclosure, publication and dissemination of your name and likeness for the purposes of the Promotion, and VU’s advertising and marketing purposes (as winner of the Promotion).
- VU accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. VU is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- There are ten prizes to be won, comprising of individual $100.00 Uber Eats e-vouchers. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters relating to the Promotion, all decisions of VU and its staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.