When you graduate from VU, your connection doesn’t need to end. Participating in the alumni community gives you access to a range of benefits including networks with other professionals, career advice and participation in lifelong learning.
The VU alumni community is a global network of over 220,000 people across 130 countries. Being active in the alumni community can bring you both personal and business benefits, and your contributions help support VU achieve its aims. Download the Alumni brochure.
Our Career Development & Employment team provide a range of online and face-to-face career services for current students and graduates who have completed their studies in the last 24 months.
- one-on-one careers counselling
- job application reviews
- conducting mock interviews
- access to an online jobs board.
We also hold a number of events throughout the year to help you develop personal and professional skills, ranging from social evenings to career planning workshops and industry information nights.
Social & networking events
VU is a proud sponsor and education partner of Malthouse Theatre. As part of the alumni community you can purchase concession priced tickets to any performance at Malthouse Theatre.
Email email@example.com for the promotional code.
Paid alumni membership
You are a lifetime member of the VU Alumni Community upon graduating from VU.
VU no longer offers paid alumni membership and will not contact anyone directly to solicit payment, unless we have received a direct query from you personally.
If you believe you have been contacted by somebody who claims to represent VU but does not seem legitimate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, or alternatively, you can call the Alumni Relations Office on +613 9919 1017.
During or upon completion of your studies at VU, you may have received the following :
- An Academic Transcript is a true account of your results achieved at Victoria University.
- A Letter of Completion is an official statement from the University that is sent to students once their eligibility to graduate is confirmed.
- An Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) describes a higher education qualification in an easily understandable way, relating it to the system in which it was issued.
- A Testamur (known also as 'award' or 'degree') is the certificate you receive at your graduation ceremony.
Contact VUHQ (Student Service Centre) to get copies of your academic records. Please note that VU Alumni Relations cannot provide these documents.