The course is designed to provide participants with an opportunity to learn Chinese Mandarin, gaining an overview of the language. Specifically, it provides an introduction at a reasonable pace with the emphasis on developing listening and speaking skills.
Dates and information for the next round will be provided soon.
On successful completion of this session, participants will:
- have a basic understanding of Chinese language and its structure
- be able to perform basic greetings and expressions for daily communication
- be able to learn Mandarin through some platforms by themselves.
Our short-term free Mandarin workshops are for people:
- who are VU staff, student, alumni
- who have no prior knowledge or experience in Chinese.
Note: The priority will be given to the new students. As the content of the workshop is mostly the same, if you really want to join for a revision, you are welcome to register for the workshops again. For further Mandarin learning, refer to our non-award Chinese Language & Culture Program.
Register your interest for the next round