Wurundjeri language is used to name indigenous programs at Victoria University.
Permission has been given to Moondani Balluk by Elders, to retell Kulin creation stories and to perform ceremonies on University land.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians to apply for any of our courses, and we support them during their studies.
- AEK1105: Aboriginal Traditions and Policy
- AEK1204:Aboriginal History and Political Movements
- AEK2103: Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing
- EEC1105:Reconciling Australian Humanities Education
- AEK1203: Indigenous Health and Wellbeing
- EED6013: Post-Colonial and Indigenous Approaches to Learning and Teaching in the 21 Century
- AMAYUL: Aboriginal Yulendj
- AMIKYI: Kyinandoo in the Arts
- ESPIDG: Global Indigenous Challenge
- HMAIND: Indigenous Health
- 22218VIC: Certificate III in Mumgu-Dhal Tyama-Tiyt
- HLTHIR404D: Working Effectively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Students
Moondani Balluk offer support services and information, including information on how to apply and financial assistance.
Contact Moondani Balluk for more information about:
- courses or units with an indigenous focus
- enrolling in a course or unit with an indigenous focus
- enrolling in a University course or unit under the special admission program, for recognition as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
Phone: +61 3 9919 2836