We are open for classes, delivered in-person or online, or a combination of these methods.
If you are attending campus
We need your help in keeping the VU community safe. When on campus you will need to:
- wear a face mask in all indoor settings (unless a lawful exemption applies)
- be fully vaccinated or have an authorised exemption with evidence submitted online
- check in to all buildings on campus when you enter, using the Victorian Government’s QR Code Service
- complete daily health screenings when coming on to campus via the VU Safe App
- log in to VU’s WiFi network.
Do not attend campus if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms. Please take a COVID test immediately, no matter how mild your symptoms are.
Help is available
The pandemic may be causing you to feel anxious. We encourage you to reach out and connect with your friends, family and peers at this time. Victoria University also offers support services that can help you should you wish to speak with a counsellor or seek other assistance.
We will continue to update you with information on our response to COVID-19. Please make sure you regularly check your student email accounts, VU social media, MyVU and the FAQs for information as it becomes available.
Please contact the COVID Safe team at [email protected] if you have any concerns about keeping COVID-safe.