Access the redesigned VU Research Repository to find VU research material to support your research.
The VU Research Repository has been redesigned for easy access to the wealth of VU research. The site is mobile friendly, with new browse and filter options, a search bar, and buttons that meet accessibility standards. The redesigned VU Research Repository also features the latest additions to highlight newly added content.
Explore VU Research Repository to discover research material or find potential collaborators.
Finding VU Research
VU Research Repository is an open-access repository containing over 24,000 VU research materials:
- refereed scholarly and research journal articles
- conference papers
- books and book chapters
- theses by VU students
- university related research material, such as working papers, reports and discussion papers
- scholarly journals and literature published by the University
- selected material from the Library’s Special Collections such as the Crow Papers, Foley Collection, McLaren Papers, Research Group in Mathematical Inequalities and Applications (RGMIA) and Timor Leste.
Using & citing VU Research
When using VU research material, refer to copyright guidelines:
- webpage Copyright for researchers to understand your rights and responsibilities
- Library Guide Copyright for Researchers for basic copyright information and guidelines on using indigenous resources and knowledge.
To cite VU research material, check our Referencing Guides.