If a book is not available within the VU Library, you may be able to request it from another university library via BONUS+ and pick it up from any VU campus library.
BONUS+ allows all Victoria University students and staff to request books and other selected library materials from 14 university libraries participating in the resource-sharing project BONUS+ across Australia and New Zealand.
Books can be borrowed by VU undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as VU staff. At any one time, the maximum number of BONUS+ requests is:
- 5 requests for undergraduate students
- 10 requests for postgraduate students and staff
Using other libraries will give you further information on:
- how to request an item through BONUS+
- where to pick up and return items
- other options for acquiring material from other Libraries.