During your time at VU you will use a variety of online tools and services. This quick guide will help you understand what to use and when.
All students are provided with a VU email address when you enrol. Remember to check it at least weekly to read University emails and announcements. We'll send you:
- course/program information
- communication from your lecturers
- key student administration matters.
MYVU Portal provides you with access to:
- student online tools and applications
- your enrolment details, including:
- class timetable
- exam timetable
- scholarship applications.
Announcements that may impact on enrolment or study such as scheduled maintenance to systems and important administrative dates will be published in the MYVU Portal.
ASKVU can help answer your questions about studying at VU. You can:
- search frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to student administration, enrolments, fees, admissions, library, graduations, examinations and more.
- ask a question
- chat online with one of our staff.
Submit your forms online using ASKVU
If you need to submit a form to us you don't need to wait in the queue at the Student Service Centre. You can upload your file in ASKVU in the Ask a question tab. Simply attach your completed and signed form and we'll process it!
Use VU Collaborate to:
- view content and materials related to your studies
- upload and conduct assessments online, such as assignment submission and quizzes
- communicate and collaborate with your peers, tutors and instructors
- stay up to date with your learning progress.
Got a question?
The best place to start looking for information is on our website. It is mobile friendly and searchable, allowing you to find information wherever you are.
Lots of students are using social media to help each other with information after hours. If you'd like to ask us or another student a question or want to share information, you can:
- like our Facebook page
- tag us on Instagram
- send us a tweet on Twitter
- watch our videos on YouTube
- follow us on LinkedIn
Remember to use the hashtag #vicuni !