Are you a breakfast lover? Participants are invited to be part of a PhD research study on the health effects of wheat breakfast cereals on weight and obesity.
The study is being undertaken by PhD candidate Kristina Nelson, and is supervised by Professor Lily Stojanovska.
If you meet the following criteria, you may be eligible to participate in this study:
- female aged between 30 – 60 years old
- are overweight or have obesity
- non-smoker, not pregnant or lactating
- free from allergies to wheat, barley, dairy or lactose
- willing to eat two different breakfast cereals on two occasions over three weeks
- can visit Victoria University, St Albans campus
- willing to have blood samples taken.
For further information, please contact [email protected].