In this year of adapting to COVID-19 restrictions, the biennial conference by the National University of Timor Lorosa’e (UNTL) and Victoria University will be online.
The webinar series, Higher Education adapting to the COVID era, will provide continuity to the UNTL – VU relationship and generate broad debate on five key issues within higher education which have been made more critical by COVID.
These webinars will address the following questions:
- What educational resources are needed for quality teaching and learning?
- How can technologies, including mobile phones, be used for off-campus teaching?
- How can a university teach community development and the relevance of CD skills?
- How can universities promote gender equality and make campuses safe?
- How can education support public health priorities in the COVID era?