School holiday sports & activities programs
We’ve got your school holidays covered! Check out our sport and activity programs that will keep your kids entertained, engaged and active throughout the term 2 holidays.
VU Sport will proudly offer their winter School Holiday Sports Programs in the July term break. These programs are widely known and highly recognised within the university and in the west, having engaged many local schools, councils and other community bodies, as a safe, fun and interactive option for kids during their holidays.
Social, fun & active programs
By attending this program, children will have the opportunity to:
- practise and develop their sports skills
- engage with peers of similar age
- establish new friendships
- engage with staff and students from VU Sport or Youth Work
- learn about other programs offered by VU Sport and Victoria University.
Programs in Footscray & St Albans
This term break, VU Sport will offer seven programs, for primary and secondary aged students:
- three Footscray Park junior programs: soccer, AFL and multisport
- VU Whitten Oval basketball junior program
- a teen program at Footscray Park campus
- St Albans junior activity program, offered for the first time.
Each program will run between 9am and 3.30pm daily, with an option for aftercare.
Footscray Park, VU Whitten Oval & St Albans