The workshop ‘Get started with Academic Integrity’ is for students starting or continuing their studies at Victoria University (VU). As you access and use resources for your study, it is important to ensure that your academic work complies with VU’s Academic Integrity Policy.
In this introductory workshop, you will learn:
- what academic integrity means at Victoria University
- why it is important to present authentic work and acknowledge the work of others
- how to build skills and knowledge in academic integrity with the Academic Integrity modules.
With the help of a librarian, you will work through the first Academic Integrity module.
The workshop is offered online from August to December.
- 10 August, 9-9.30am
- 11 August, 10.30-11am
- 13 August, 11.30am-12noon
- 14 August, 2-2.30pm
- 14 September, 3-3.30pm
- 15 September, 2-2.30pm
- 16 September, 11.30am-12noon
- 17 September, 8.30-9am
- 12 October, 9-9.30am
- 14 October, 9.30-10am
- 15 October, 2.30-3pm
- 16 October, 2-2.30pm
- 10 November, 11-11.30am and 2-2.30pm
- 12 November, 11-11.30am and 2-2.30pm
- 8 December, 3-3.30pm
- 11 December, 11-11.30am
Book this online workshop via:
All sessions will be delivered via Zoom through the Learning Hub Activities on VU Collaborate.
See how to: