As an academic or professional staff member involved in creating content, teaching or administering students, you can contribute to a culture of academic integrity at Victoria University.
To uphold academic integrity, staff are encouraged to:
- understand what academic integrity means
- promote a culture of academic integrity
- identify and respond to breaches of academic integrity.
Academic integrity resources
Academic Integrity resources, available in VU Collaborate to support staff and students, reflect the following VU policies:
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Academic Integrity Guidelines
- Student Misconduct Regulations 2019
- Student Misconduct Procedure
Join the online session about Academic Integrity Resources to find out:
- what academic integrity resources are available to all staff and students
- how staff and students can access these resources
- why these resources are important for work and study.
The session will be delivered via Zoom from July-October.
Booking a session
Log in VU Develop to book a session:
- 22 July, 9am-9.30am
- 24 July, 11.30am-12noon
- 27 July, 2pm-2.30pm
- 24 August, 10.30am-11am
- 25 August, 2.30pm-3pm
- 27 August, 11.30am-12noon
- 16 September, 3pm-3.30pm
- 17 September, 2pm-2.30pm
- 18 September, 11am-11.30am
- 21 October, 2pm-2.30pm
- 23 October, 11.30pm-12noon
- 26 October, 3.30pm-4pm