What to do
Immediate risk of harm
If you believe someone is at immediate risk, you should call for help as soon as possible.
- Victoria Police & Ambulance 000 (if someone is injured, violent or armed)
- Psychiatric Triage Services (information, assessment and referral)
- Footscray Park, Footscray Nicholson and Werribee : 1300 657 259
- Sunshine, Melton, St Albans, City Flinders, City Queen, City King: 1300 874 243
- Lifeline 13 11 14 (telephone crisis counselling)
- Student Wellbeing (business hours only)
- Manager of Student Counselling 0425 757 310
- Security 9919 6666 (if injured, violent or armed, and 24/7)
No immediate risk of harm
If you have concerns someone you know might be considering self-harming or having suicidal thoughts, but there is no immediate risk of harm, you should consider booking an appointment with support services.
- Headspace on 1800 650 890.