The Governance and Secretariat Unit is responsible for managing many of the governance functions of the University, principally through advice and support of the University's governance bodies.
We are responsible for:
- supporting the peak University Governance bodies (University Council and Academic Board) and their committee and membership requirements
- facilitating the Student Appeals Process
- facilitating the administration of the VC's Awards
- managing elections for the Council and Academic Board
- providing advice on governance issues.