Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills: (REQUIRED SKILLS:)
- communication skills to engage with support workers and seek feedback on own skills
- problem solving skills to identify barriers and possible solutions to:
- increase independence and personal confidence
- develop good personal health routines
- make decisions
- self management skills to:
- identify strategies to increase personal independence and personal confidence
- seek assistance when required.
Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge: (KNOWLEDGE:)
- sources of information and assistance for self development
- the link between personal management skills and preparation for work