Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
*a candidate must satisfy all the elements, performance criteria and foundation skills of this unit by planning and organising a basic work task on a construction site that includes a minimum of ten component tasks and a team of at least three people.
*All work must be performed to the standard required in the workplace and must comply with appropriate work health and safety (WHS) and environmental requirements, workplace requirements, drawings and specifications.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
*policies and standards for planning and organising work
*environmental and workplace requirements for basic work tasks
*drawings and specifications relevant to basic work tasks
- determining task requirements
- undertaking all aspects of planning and organising work tasks
- estimating requirements for work time, personnel, tools and equipment
- planning of component tasks to complete work tasks
- organising the implementation of work task planning
- recording work task planning and organising activities
- processes for working with team members to review a work plan, schedule the work, allocate roles and responsibilities, and review work health and safety requirements.