Finances and living expenses
Bringing your family with you is a big decision, so it’s worth talking about all the challenges and costs of moving overseas, such as:
- school fees
- health insurance expenses
- additional living expenses
- adjusting to a new environment/culture
- responsibility of caring for children while studying.
Living costs will vary depending on your accommodation, lifestyle and many other factors.
The minimum living cost per year in Australia is:
- You - $19,830
- Partner or spouse - $6,940
- Child - $2,970.