By entering VU’s Gift Hamper Pack Competition ("the Promotion"), you (“the Entrant”) agree to the following terms and conditions.
VU’s Gift Hamper Competition – Terms & conditions
- All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering into these Terms and Conditions each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Victoria University (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001.
- The Promotion commences on Friday 19 February 2021 at 7:00am AEST and closes on Sunday 21 February 2021 at 10:00pm AEST (“The Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during The Promotion Period will be invalid.
- The draw will take place at 2pm AEST on Monday 22 February 2021 at Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus.
- The Promoter will randomly select one Entrant (“Winner”).
- The Promoter will contact the Winners by telephone (if available) and email to confirm the Entrant's winning entry on Monday 22 February 2021.
- If contacted by the Promoter, you have 14 days to respond to the Promoter’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed, you forfeit your prize and VU will select another winner.
- The Winners’ name will be published on the VU Facebook Page.
- The Winners will be sent their prize and will not be able to collect the prize in person.
- No prizes can be collected unless the winner provides proof of identity which is satisfactory to Victoria University.
- Entry is open to Australian Residents aged 15 years and over. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees of the Promoter and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies or companies anyway involved in the Promotion, are not valid entrants in the Promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
How to enter
- Entrants must complete all required sections of the entry form.
- Entrants may enter in the Promotion once only.
- Entrants must apply during The Promotion Period as above.
By entering into the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
- By entering the Promotion, the Entrant agree to receive information and marketing communications from Victoria University.
- In the event that the Entrant is the Winner of the Promotion, the Entrant consents to the disclosure, publication and dissemination of their name and likeness for the purposes of the Promotion, and VU’s advertising and marketing purposes (as Winner of the Promotion).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during The Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- There are four prizes to be won.
- Winners will receive a Victoria University Gift Hamper sent to their nominated address.
- The prize value is correct as at the date of printing.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters, all decisions of Victoria University and its staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.