There are no project-based supported scholarships currently available at Victoria University.
There are no industry-supported scholarships currently available at Victoria University.
Preparing your application
The relevant online application form lists the documents you will need to be submit and this must include:
- academic transcripts
- qualification certificates
- research proposal – including supervisor's name and priority FoR (as above)
- 200-word personal statement – include your reasons for wanting to undertake this research, and your academic path or trajectory
- up-to-date CV including two written academic references
- letters from previous lecturers or supervisors, including their titles, institutions and contact details (no template available)
- signed Prospective Supervisor form (you are required to seek in-principle support of supervision and include this form with your application).
This initial proposal gives us an understanding of your research interests. Study in the early stages of your research degree may lead to changes. In some cases, your supervisor(s) may suggest a project linked with both of your interests.