Applications for the Soroptimist Scholarship are now closed.
Applicants will be assessed on:
- their academic ability
- how the scholarship will assist the them in their studies and career goals.
The selection panel will consider each applicant’s:
- academic progress and stage within the study program
- community involvement and participation
- personal and/or family circumstances.
Please provide the following documentation in support of your application:
- curriculum vitae (CV; maximum 2 pages)
- brief cover letter and personal statement (800-1000 words) addressing the following criteria:
- a statement about your reasons for your chosen course of study
- explanation of the extent to which the scholarship will make a significant difference to your capacity to continue your education
- your study and career goals
- reference – contact details for one reference or written statement supporting your application; attach supporting documentation.