Law & justice
Are you convincing and investigative, with a passion for fairness?
As a graduate in law, legal services, criminology or criminal justice, you’ll be in-demand across government, community and private organisations.
Study at short course, TAFE, degree or postgraduate level.
Search for a course
Law & justice reformed at VU
Study a range of law and justice courses at VU - the first Australian university to use a 'block' model of learning, where you study one unit at a time rather than juggling several at once, making your transition to university easier.
We're even offering a selection of single units of study over weekends.
Industry connections & partnerships
We have industry partnerships with a broad range of legal organisations. These inform our teaching and offer practical placements, to prepare you for the challenges of a law career.
Some of our industry links include:
- Victoria Legal Aid Family Law Internships
- Supreme Court and County Court Internship Programs
- Prosecutions Division, Victoria Police
- Magistrates' Courts Programs
- WEstjustice Sunshine Youth Office
- Mooting - award winning moot (simulation) court program including Kirby Moot, Vienna Moot and Jessup Moot.
Study on exchange at Cambridge (UK), Los Angeles Law School (USA) or International Islamic Uni of Malaysia.
We are proud to have some of the country’s biggest names in law supporting our courses, including the following Adjunct Professors who inform our teaching and offer guest lectures:
- The Honorable Dr Craig Emerson
- The Honorable Michael Kirby AC
- Robert Stary.
See a full list of our Adjunct Professors on the College of Law & Justice staff & contacts page.
Colleges & schools
Our law and justice courses are delivered by various colleges and schools across different VU campuses.