As part of the VU Researcher Development Program we offer a New Research Leader Development Program to newly promoted (and appointed) Level D & E academic staff. This invitation-only program has the intention of facilitating the creation of a new wave of Research Leaders for VU.
Workshops comprise a mix of internal and external speakers and cover such topics as:
- research leadership
- external environment & its impact
- current internal environment
- collaboration & building international research partnerships
- leadership & emotional intelligence
- mentoring & coaching
- team culture & managing conflict
- leveraging research for teaching & influencing curriculum
- stress management.