These researcher development opportunities focus on improving skills in the areas of funding, intellectual property, contracts and commercialisation, and include sessions that are about general funds seeking as well as those related to specific grant schemes.
Researcher development sessions
Within this development category VU runs sessions and programs throughout the year focusing on:
- identifying funding opportunities
- using Research Professional
- internal grant schemes
- external grant schemes, including ARC Discovery Project (and Early Career), Linkage Infrastructure, Equipment and Facilities (LEIF) and NH&MRC
- entrepreneurship & industry
- IP commercialisation
- understanding research agreements
- managing your research project.
For more information about scheduled sessions (including how to register) see the Researcher Development Program calendar .